So I've been eyeing these 311 tickets, because they are playing in Spokane in March. I haven't seen them in almost 5 years. I'm really debating. Then, I looked to see how much they were and it was like $35 bucks a ticket. Ok, not bad.
Then I found another band. One I know that James LOVES. Their tickets, almost a week after our anniversary, were $20. After thinking about it, and thinking, since we really had nothing planned anyway and I knew he would really enjoy it...I bought the tickets.
What band?

So, I told him that I bought us 2 tickets to see Everclear in February for our anniversary. He seemed excited. I know he loves them, and it was amazing I even saw that they were on tour still.
Then, because it's just the closest they've come in a while I also got...

I'm so excited. We've only been to 1 concert together, and that was the 311 one from 2005. Could this be the summer of concerts? Oh, I hope so.
I can't wait to go get the time off on Tuesday. Eeeeeeek.

Everclear
So, I told him that I bought us 2 tickets to see Everclear in February for our anniversary. He seemed excited. I know he loves them, and it was amazing I even saw that they were on tour still.
Then, because it's just the closest they've come in a while I also got...

311 tickets!!
I'm so excited. We've only been to 1 concert together, and that was the 311 one from 2005. Could this be the summer of concerts? Oh, I hope so.
I can't wait to go get the time off on Tuesday. Eeeeeeek.
I forgot about your concerts (till now). Hope you guys have fun
ReplyDeleteThere will hopefully be lots of photos and stories.
ReplyDeleteI really want to meet someone from each band. And have pictures and just over-all awesome-ness.