James and I spent major time cleaning the house today, and as a result of that we had to throw away the little "mat" that sits below Chase's food/water bowl. The one that we had for him was a heart shape with paw prints on it, and we got it for like 2 bucks shortly after we bought the house.
So, of course I had to make him a new one.
Then, after cleaning the house I decided to clean off the camera. There were photos from my brother's wedding but I'm still waiting on more of them so that will be a totally separate entry.
But a few from the last month or two (since I've been slacking on my posting.)
Loni gave me a stereo for my birthday. It used to be in one of her vehicles and when she got rid of that, she just had it as a spare. It had what I wanted (iPod connector) so she wrapped it up and it was mine.
And a total FML, my iPod is too fucking old to be used with the stereo. I need to upgrade from the sad 6 year old iPod I have. Booo.
Playing cards at my aunt and uncles house. I smarted off and the sheriff got called in.
I totally kicked butt playing poker. Greg (King Diamond) and I took everyone else out, then played eachother. I ended up winning hardcore.
And the King Diamond story...one hand Greg won with all diamonds. Seeing as I had been listening to King Diamond in the car the day before, I had that on my mind. So, I called him King Diamond. As soon as I said that, he let out a "GRAAAANDMAAAAAAA!" and it was like ultimate score. Greatest moment of my weekend.
On our way back we swung by my brothers place. Zacky was banned outside, apparently he did something he wasn't supposed to.
Seriously, this is her favorite game. She was kind of pulling herself up towards her feet. She is 16 pounds of straight muscle. No fat baby here. She's getting pretty strong, and she is doing well.
That's all I've got for now, back to one of my many projects...
AH! I just remembered that I haven't even taken the photos of the dishrags that I have been making. I'll need to do that and get those going. I'm just in the middle of so many little projects now...and some of these projects are totally going to be for sale.
No comments:
Post a Comment