What is it? Well...it is a...
PINCUSHION!!!
I saw the idea on this blog and since my friend Morgan has showed me how to sew pillowcases, I was going to need the pins to pin the fabric. I had everything for it already at my house, so it cost me ZERO, which I was happy about. I've made 2 pillowcases, but I can't show you them yet. =[ They are Christmas gifts for people, who might possibly see them, and I can't risk it.
And no, I'm not 100% up on sewing at the moment. This is just extremely easy for me. It's literally sewing 5 lines and I'm done. Which even that is a challenge for me sometimes. But this I think I can do pretty well. I still prefer crocheting, and I am still doing it but right now this is taking over my time. Morgan and I had an epic shopping trip on Saturday for fabric. And I've gotten almost every bit of fabric I need for all of the pillowcases. But now pinning and sewing...holy moly. I'm glad I'm starting now. For real.
No comments:
Post a Comment