Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I did it again.

9 months this time with no posting. So I'll keep this short. 

2013:
A new niece (Alicen) 

A new nephew (Harley)

Some adorableness from my niece

With the help of Wil Wheaton of course. P.freaking.S. He LOVED how awesome the onesie I made her was. Because she needed to be super cool to meet him. 

James lost his job. James got a new one. 
We celebrated our 4 year anniversary at the dog park (because why not?). 

In July we got to meet Alicen for the first time. James got to meet Harley as well. They both seemed to like him. 

I went to an awesome tea party. Same cup 2 years running. 

I broke my toe trying to NOT step on Chase. 

I finished my sewing room. We re-did the laundry room and it's a million times better. We finally unpacked our books that had been in boxes since we moved into our house. And then got more books for Christmas. And now need a new book shelf. 

We also almost have the room next to us cleaned out totally so we can re-do that. 

Our oven died. My computer almost did too. 

Chase tore the ligament in his knee. He's still recovering from that. 

My paternal Uncle Jim passed away in November. He was 59. 
My maternal Uncle George passed away in December. He was 74. 

My brother got deployed to Korea for a year. His family stayed here due to my nieces medical condition. 

But it was still a good year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment