Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Snap snap click click

So this shall be my first post.  3rd blog/journal in the last 10 years. Maybe this one will be different.  
Last night, after a good 5 years with my Kodak EasyShare CX6330, I decided to get a new camera. James and I looked at a bunch of reviews and different cameras and I finally got this one:
It's a Canon Powershot A1100. Hopefully we will be good friends. 
It was becoming a pain to take photos with my old camera. It was so old, so ghetto, and it would do some really weird things.  Oh, and it was a 3mp camera. (I told you it was old)
So, here is to a new camera.

And a new blog.

I am really looking at getting a new iPod too. Alas, my sad little 2nd generation non click wheel iPod is old. Heck, I got it right around the time I got the camera. Sometimes it just goes off for no reason. Once, it got "frozen" on a song. I had to threaten it with being replaced before it started working again. 
This is what I want:


Oh, iPod Touch how I love thee. Technically, I COULD get it now. But, my friend Nick has been telling me to wait for the new firmware to come out (which should be June) so I don't have to pay for it (9.95 I do believe). And usually when they upgrade stuff like that the new versions are bigger. I wanted to get it before our wedding. I'm running out of time. Come on Apple. Make your upgrades. 

I need a new toy. Atleast the camera will be here before the wedding. So I can take lots of pictures when we go away to Seaside. Speaking of wedding...I need to have my dress steamed. It never ends.

1 comment:

  1. I fucking love you!! I'm so excited your blogging, another new addiction we share =]

    So yea, your camara looks BA. I wanna play with it when you get it....like for real though. Word

    ReplyDelete