Saturday, May 30, 2009

Busy busy

My new camera is here and it is awesome. And so much smaller than my old one.

Here is my old camera:





And here is the new camera:




And a side by side comparison:






I haven't gotten to take a whole lot of photos with it, and I haven't figured out everything yet. But it's a slick camera. And it only took 3 different cameras to take all those photos (the last set was my camera phone).

Yesterday James and I went to the Tri-Cities with a lot on our agenda. And, not a whole lot of time to do it.
  • Order food for the reception
  • Order Paul's tuxedo
  • Return pants for mom
  • Pick up some more plates/utensils for the wedding
  • Pick out a veil
  • Get some more lollypop sticks for cake pops
  • Buy Paul a tie
  • Pick up James's shoes
We accomplished everything except...getting more of our awesome plates and stuff. They closed right as we got there. So tomorrow when I am baking James is going to go back.
That is quite a bit accomplished in under 3 hours. 

Now I need to bake some cake for cake pops. Eeeee.

1 comment:

  1. Dude I have your old camara also. It was my old camara till I got my new one couple years ago. That's funny. Your new one looks BA. I bet it takes way better photos. & WOW on how much shit you got done in Tri-C. Only 14 days =]

    ReplyDelete