Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's almost Christmas

I have been super super busy the last week or so. I finally finished an actual baby blanket for Emily. I'll upload pictures soon. The big blanket I'm still working on, and hopefully I'll have time to finish it this weekend while I'm off.

I made ornaments for Chase, Buster, Zoe and Zacky. I still need to take pictures of them, but they were super easy and cute. Anything for my dogs.

I had my wisdom teeth pulled today. That was a fun experience. It actually took about 20 minutes. Which was very good. He moved quick, which I am thankful for. However, now my face is all sore, ok maybe it's just my lower jaw, but boo.

Tomorrow, oh I guess its tonight now, we are having mom, Dave, Ashlee, Lani and Buster over for dinner and gifts. I don't get to eat any of it, but I get to help make it LOL. We're being super casual with it tonight, and we are making One Pan Taco. It's a good excuse to use my cool "taco fixings" platter. More pictures of that later I'm sure.

I also sent along a present for Emily with her blanket. I saw it and knew that she had to have it.


Cube of Awesomeness

It's a musical cube. It plays 5 different instruments (flute, harp, piano, violin, and horn) and the 6th button is for orchestra. Since we are all very musically inclined, it was perfect for her.

I'm all done wrapping Christmas presents. I've got one final one to put together in the morning. But everything else is wrapped and ready for giving tomorrow. And, of course, I saw something super awesome I wanted to make on Bakearella. But I think I will put it off till Valentines day. So much stuff, so little time.

We took Chase over to my moms this weekend so he could meet Ashlee. And since it is Christmas time, it was of course perfect for "Dog dress-up".


Buster is not amused.

Good sport Chase

Tired of having his photo taken

Cuteness

When I wrapped all of Chase's gifts and put them in his stocking, I wasn't sure if I could hang it and not have him try for it. I hung it on it's hook, on the far side of the wall away from the couch. If he could of climbed the wall, he would of. So, it had to be taken down until tonight. Otherwise he would go crazy I'm sure.

Hopefully I can get more pictures of the ornaments and blankets up soon. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. But it will be good, as our house will be full of family and friends. Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment