Saturday, July 3, 2010

Yarn in all different kinds and colors..

After I finished Emily's blanket I was a little burnt out on blankets. So, I turned my attention to other crocheted goods.

I found a screaming deal on cotton yarn and decided to use the kitchen pattern book James got me last Christmas to make a few of their dishcloths. Then I got hooked on it and had to make more and find new patterns. I apologize for the coloring on the last photo, I have NO idea what happened with that one. These I'm planning on selling them. I can make them to whatever colors of cotton yarn is out there (as long as I can find it). Not sure on a price, but that will come...

Red white and blue square dishrag.

In all 3 ways

Black/White/Gray variegated pattern granny square.

Blue/Cream variegated square dishcloth.

White/confetti open weave dishcloth.

6 point star solid color dishcloths.

Variety of variegated 6 point star dishcloths.

It's called a fire blossom dishrag. Kinda cool.

While on my quest for dishcloth patterns I found this awesome scarf pattern. I'm not much of a scarf person, but it was too cute to pass up. I'm almost done with the second scarf just like it. So, I'm going to be selling them.

Rainbow!!

Clouds on both ends, both sides.


I then saw this yarn that was pretty AND soft. And it came in a few different colors. Oh, and it was on sale. Can't beat that. So I decided to make a little light blanket for Chase. The yarn is called Bamboo & Ewe (it's a bamboo and wool blend) and it's pretty awesome. So I found this great baby blanket pattern and thought it would look cool for my Magoo.
Awesome star

Close up of pattern

My new blanket model

Happy Chase

Blanket has a new home

So I am almost done with another blanket that I will put up for sale, and then I will start working on one for James's birthday. He picked out the yarn today and I can't wait to see what it will look like. I'm betting it will be awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Look at you being all BA making all this cool stuff =] Let me know when and how the pot holder sales go

    ReplyDelete