I got another blanket done and out of my system this weekend. It's a super soft fuzzy yarn, and I love the colors.
I love the edging on it. It's a pretty easy blanket. Easy is good. Now I'm working on a more difficult one that is for James. It is looking really pretty...but difficult. I'm hoping to have it done in time for his birthday on the 29th. I'm hopeful that I will. I do have another 4 day weekend coming up next week thanks to the mandatory furlough days that were passed. 10 days between July 1, 2010 and July 1, 2011 have to be taken off without pay. And since I have 4/10's as a schedule, even though the day might be a normal day off for me anyway (that I'm not getting paid for), I have to take another one. Joy.
So, I'll have plenty of time coming up here soon. Hopefully I won't be bored out of my mind.
I think this is my favorite blanket, love the colors and the scalloped edges. You make such awesome blankets fool.
ReplyDelete