Sunday, March 27, 2011

This week...fail.

I have made 2 different recipes that have failed. Miserably.
Crockpot mac and cheese (which made my stomach want to die) and baked french toast. EPIC. FAILS.

I took pictures of both. Before I tried them. Then I tried them. And I was sad.

I think I need to stop searching the internet for new stuff and stick with some of my regular stuff.

Maybe the photos will surface someday. I have them on my camera.

James was nice about the whole thing. He tried both of them. But on the baked french toast he could barely eat it.

We had real toast instead. Not quite the same. But toast.

So it's short and sweet, and a record of the fails. Also, I officially vow to not try anymore mac and cheese recipes. Kraft, you have beat me for the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment