Sunday, April 10, 2011

I love reading blogs. Really.

I've made some fantastic things from blogs. And after my week of fail, I've found some stuff that has been wonderfully delicious.

I made Triple Layer Cookies and Cream Crunch Bars.
Warning. Do not stare directly at the brownie.
D-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s.

Only make these if you are going to share. With a lot of people. Because otherwise you will just keep cutting piece by tiny piece off of it and hate yourself for it every moment.

Tonight I made falafel. Yes. Falafel. I'm sorry for the poor picture that will follow. I should try to take a better one tomorrow. With more color. And flavor. Instead, look at hers. They are better. We just threw on some diced cucumber instead of onion. Help me. I'm in love. With chickpeas.


Another thing I'm in love with?

This face:

When he sleeps he sticks his tongue out and it is the cutest thing ever. Especially when it takes him a while to fix it. Tee hee. So hooray, successful week or two after the fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment