Chase got a haircut and boy did he need it.

6-18-2011
We baked some pretzel rolls for Father's Day dinner

6-13-2011
We got parts of the front yard cleaned out and ready to hopefully finish sometime here soon (hopefully)
6-18-2011
We got lights installed on our back deck. My dad came down for father's day and helped us do this (and gave us the lights!)
6-19-2011
Dad also helped us put up a railing to protect people from the pit of doom (window well)
6-20-2011
Proof that we helped:

6-19-2011
I had some left over honeydew melon one day. Before it went bad, I decided to make sorbet.
Then I got a watermelon and did the same thing.
Oh it is so good.

6-20-2011 and 6-25-2011
We also went to a wedding this last Sunday over in Nampa, ID. I haven't gotten my camera unloaded with the photos yet, but it was a wonderful wedding and just a nice day all around.
Kinda long day, but nice. We also got a new patio set from my mom (it's a few years old but it's new to us and I'm not complaining) and it's nice to have out on the deck. We've had a few dinners out there and with the nice evenings we've been having, it's wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment