Monday, June 6, 2011

Mommas Day

I don't know how I forgot these but this goes clear back to Mother's Day. My mom has pretty much everything. Well, not everything. But I was drawing a blank on what to get her for Mother's Day. She doesn't wear jewelry, makeup, perfume, or fancy shoes. She doesn't even carry fancy purses (she has a fanny pack for the record). So, options are limited.

But then she was talking about a week before Mother's Day that she always sees me cooking and baking things that look delicious. So, what better than a homemade gift?
Here is what I made:




It's a little bit better than a half gallon of whiskey and some scratch tickets (which was the gift a few years ago). So she has 6 coupons for dinner at my house, and I'll make whatever she wants (within reason). It's a cute little gift when you have no idea what you are going to get someone. And whenever she cashes in on a coupon I'll put up what we are having.

No comments:

Post a Comment