So apparently it is almost March.
This last month has been so busy and weird, so I guess I can share.
James was supposed to come home after 4 weeks being out on the road, but we changed the plans and he stayed out the entire 8 weeks of training. It's been a very long 8 weeks. Hopefully in the next day or so he will be home for 5 days and then head back out on the road.
Chase and I have had lots of mommy and Chase time, but I'm sure he will be happy to see his daddy again.
I do have so many photos to share of stuff I've sewn, painted, crocheted ect but I don't have the time right now. I'll have to make an entry of my total awesomeness. And I can't wait to share about the pretty cool cooking class I went to last weekend as well.
I'm thankful to my mom for having Chase and I over occasionally to have some fun, and also for her to come check on Chase if I get held up at work. I'm also thankful to Morgan for keeping me busy almost every weekend with crafting/painting/sewing/psycho grocery shopping or just hanging out and having a good time. Without her I'm sure I'd just be a crazy mess in my house.
Your my favorite!
ReplyDelete