Sunday, February 3, 2013

I'm an aunt again!!

Friday afternoon my bro-lo texted me to let me know that him and my sister had gone to the hospital. Baby time was going to be happening!

He kept me updated all night and around 9:15am on Saturday (2/2/2013) my niece Alicen Joyce Pierce was born!!

I got the first picture because well, I'm awesome.

But here she is!
Happy Momma and baby
Sleepy time
Sweetly sleeping 

Oh and good news! My step-mom Rita was able to get over to Philadelphia and she arrived shortly after Alicen was born. Happy Grandmas all around!

Grandma Rita and AJ

Grandma Joyce and AJ
And my favorite photo. I haven't seen a happier new father ever. This photo exudes joy.

Proud papa and his little girl

Love
So welcome aboard Alicen!! We are all so excited to meet you and glad that you are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment