Ok, well it all started on Saturday because I had to bake the cakes.
I just love how red the red velvet cake mix is. It matches my bowl.
They look so different.
I got to use my new toy (thanks Ethel).
All of this cake...
Turns into this:
It's a bowl o cake!
Now with frosting!
All mixed together and thrown in the freezer (in our new bowls :-) )

It's a lot of sticks. Good thing I stocked up on them.

Morgan and I used our mad sprinkle skillz.

Then on Monday I had to make the red velvet cake ones. It kind of made the center part of the food processor red.

It looks pretty.
Mom helped me roll the balls. Note to self, a little smaller next time.

After about an hour of dunking and sprinkling we got all of them finished.

I even made two for my friends Michelle and Caitlin (since they like purple).

Morgan and I used our mad sprinkle skillz.
And Jason ate a few of them. Then I helped Morgan do her cake pops. Jason ate more of those, especially since her's were chocolate. Next time we are going to try making Cheesecake pops. Those sound SO GOOD. It's fun to try new stuff. I love the baking dates. And we made fun of Jason a lot for his 99 lives on Super Mario 3. And her graduation pops came out so cute!
Then on Monday I had to make the red velvet cake ones. It kind of made the center part of the food processor red.
It looks pretty.
After about an hour of dunking and sprinkling we got all of them finished.
I even made two for my friends Michelle and Caitlin (since they like purple).
I went through my cupboards and found some little gingerbread man sprinkles and some trees. They are going to be so cute come Christmas.
All of the cake pops are done for this weekend, and I'll probably have some left for the wedding. Hooray.
I can't wait for my 2 weeks off. I'm exhausted.
Your cake pops turned out awesome fool!!
ReplyDelete