Monday, June 8, 2009

Being super cool and crafty

Being off of work is great. I was actually able to accomplish things. The house is clean...ok I have to vacuum... but it's all good.
So I had time to put together the guest book for the wedding. We wanted to do something so we could incorporate the guest book into the scrapbook that I am planning to make for the wedding.

So I finally got it put together this afternoon. It wasn't that hard. But it looks all snazzy and it's ready to go.




It's got I think 5 pages for people to sign. I really like the ribbon on the rings. It makes it look better than it did. It was a little plain.

Lets see...I've got my mom making the bows for Sofia's flower basket right now. I'll pick it up tomorrow I think. I need to go to Staples and get these awesome Sharpie writing pens for the guest book and the frame. They write really well and nice like the normal Sharpies but they don't bleed through the paper. So that is one of my goals for tomorrow. That and getting the last of the fixins for Wednesday and Thursday dinner.

I'm so excited and soooo running out of time. AHHHH.

1 comment: