Well, I'm working on all these wedding photos. I am just tired. I haven't had a relaxing weekend in a loooooooooong time.
Saturday we got up early (which we hate doing on our days off) and went to get my new drivers license and have James's renewed and updated. We spent an hour down there, but finally got everything accomplished just in time to hurry home and finish cleaning up the rest of the living room so that we could get our new couch and chairs.
We were going to try to take our old green couch downstairs but just looking at the way we were going to have to do it, we decided to see if the moving guys would be willing to do it. So when they arrived, they said sure no problem. We told them it was ready to move and we had a space cleared for it and everything. So they took it outside the french doors and around to the back door that leads directly to the basement. They tried fitting the couch in through the door. It wouldn't go.
We had to take the door off the hinges.
Then it took another 30 minutes of trying and pushing and switching places before they finally got the couch downstairs. Then it took them about 5 minutes to get our new couch and chairs in the living room. I felt kinda bad that we took up so much time of theirs. But I know that if I was to try to do it, I would of gotten frustrated and given up for a while.
So, we've got this lovely leather couch now, and 2 comfy chairs. It's so fantastic. I'd sleep on the couch for fun. And James and I can both lay down on the couch at the same time and be comfy. It is great.
I'll take pictures and put them up later...I'm just all pictured out right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment