So a quick re-cap of what we've been up too.
Last Saturday James and I decided to get new phones (and change our plan actually). So after an hour and a half at the Sprint Store we finally figured stuff out. It wouldn't of been so long but James wasn't sure if he was going to get a new phone. But then he was shown the greatest nerd phone ever and...well here we are.
James's new phone - HTC Snap:

His phone is a total nerd phone. He can remote into his computer from it. Finally, he has a cellphone that is IT geek acceptable.

And the back of it, complete with camera. Apparently the back has to slide off to put in the memory card.
My new phone - Samsung Exclaim:



So far, we both like our phones. They work really well and mine apparently has the battery life that never ends. I tried running the battery on it down and after not being charged for almost 5 days it still wouldn't die.
His phone is a total nerd phone. He can remote into his computer from it. Finally, he has a cellphone that is IT geek acceptable.
And the back of it, complete with camera. Apparently the back has to slide off to put in the memory card.
My new phone - Samsung Exclaim:
Hi little phone...
It slides up for the numbers
And out for the keyboard.
Impressive.
Lets see, last weekend we got fed up with the bathroom faucet. Every once in a while it would start to drip and no matter what you did, it wouldn't stop. So we finally went to Home Depot and just picked out a new one (thanks Morgan and Jason for the gift card). Yesterday James finally had time to get out his tools and install it.


It works so much better than our old one. This one actually has water pressure and oh, yeah, it's pretty. And underneath were the old one was sitting on the sink it was so dirty. I mean, it killed the scrubbing pad when we cleaned it. Kind of scary.
And this last week I really wanted to make enchiladas. I searched for a recipe that I could try and every single one I saw said that you should heat the tortillas up in oil before filling and rolling them. Well, that just seems a little...gross. I don't understand the logic behind that. I know they need to be roll-able but I figured if I just warmed them up it would work too.
So I went that direction and saved a little bit of time (and probably a whole lot of yucky greasy-ness).
Before the oven:
After the oven:
And after a little dressin up. I know it might seem weird, but it's the way the local taco places do their enchiladas and it is so delicious.
So, new phones, new recipe and new faucet. It makes us happy.
Your new phones are hot! I love new phones.
ReplyDeleteLook at you guys being all cool and shit, changing out your faucet without a flood or calling a divorce lawyer, now that's what I call some good teamwork =] Your enchiladas look bomb (I've never seen a recipe call for frying the tortilla's in oil, that sounds gross)and now I'm craving them, thanks!
I swear, every one I looked at said to put them in oil! I was grossed out by that and I wouldn't give up till I found something saying I could just warm them up all non gross like.
ReplyDeleteAnd the faucet, well, a lot of that stuff I let James do. Our bathroom is small so the little bit I did help wasn't too much in the way.
Now putting together an odd bedframe from Ikea...that is divorce lawyer worthy LOL