That I would be this busy. I've had so many good times in the last 2-3 weeks I just haven't had time.
I'll have some pictures from my visit to see my brother, some from the baking date with Morgan, and some of the baby shower gifts I'm about to go wrap right now for Janelle and Maxine. Including the super special last minute gift I just HAD to make.
But fear not, I'm working next week, then I have Labor Day week off. YAHOO! And we've got a wedding for that week too.
Oh, we've also picked out paint for one of the downstairs bedrooms. We are going to put some on the walls to see if we like the way it looks. I can't wait. Plus, that will lead to more pictures. I can't wait to decorate that room. It will be awesome. I have so many ideas. SO many.
No comments:
Post a Comment