Sorry to say but we are looking for a good home for our 6 year old Cocker Spaniel. He is buff in color has freckles and is great with kids. We just don't have the time for him anymore with our almost 2 year old and 6 month old.
Mom said that her and Dave couldn't take it. But the magic words were in that email... Cocker Spaniel.
I've always and only had cocker spaniels since I was born. So James and I talked it over and gave the lady a call. She said we could come over the next day to meet the dog.
We went over and met her, her husband and kids...and the dog. And he was the cutest dog ever. Such a sweet little face. We got to take him home that night.
So this is our new dog, Chase Magoo (we kept his original name).
Chase enjoying a tennis ball 11/7/09
Wandering around Grandmas 11/7/09
Chewing on Zacky's chewie 11/7/09
Buster trying to explain that he is upset 11/7/09
Proof that grandmas house is lots of fun 11/7/09
He's a really well trained dog. He sits, shakes, and lays down. He is already house trained and is a very loving and cuddly dog. We really got lucky being able to bring him into our home.
We've found he doesn't like the vacuum cleaner, but he does like eating paper towels/napins/tissues. He's a weird dog, but he's adorable.
And he blends in with the carpet! 11/4/09
James and Chase 11/14/09
James and Chase 11/14/09
And we just got done moving our living room around for Thanksgiving. Our little dining room is too small, and once we make the table bigger we've run out of dining room. So, we moved a few things around and this is what we got:
Just move everything 90 degrees...
Oooh you can see my craft up there!
Now we can just move the coffee table and move the table into the living room for dinner. And I mentioned my craft...well 2 weeks ago I had a craft night with Morgan, Tammy and Annie (Morgan's SIL) and it was lots and lots of fun. I made these cute little countdown blocks, and I've been putting the last touches on them. Hopefully they can be my next entry.
No comments:
Post a Comment