Thursday, November 26, 2009

Between chops

So far, our Thanksgiving is off to a good start. The turkey has been cooking for about 3 hours, but it still will have another hour or so to go. It was still a little bit frozen on the bottom, and it thawed for a few days. Stupid turkey.

Pie is done.

Found out my oven isn't big enough to put something on the top rack while the turkey is in there soooo...mom's oven is being used.

Left to do is the dressing, sweet potatoes and the mashed ones. But that will be the last hour. James is making a tropical fruit salad for dinner as well. I helped cut some of it up, and my hands smell like oranges and papaya. Chase has been a good little helper, always making sure that we are on our toes.

I'll post pics and the recipes I used after its all made and eaten.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment