I'll try to hit a few topics here while I wait for cookies to come out of the oven (pix later).
I'm working on a blanket, hopefully big enough for a queen size bed.
Chase likes to play with my crocheting.
It's kind of a pain for being so simple. Maybe if I didn't care so much about like colors being together it would be easier. But this casual randomness is so ridiculously planned out.
My friend Morgan, her sister Josie and I all went out on midnight to get New Moon. That Sunday Morgan threw a BA New Moon party. You can go here and here to see the awesome decorations, food and just loads of good times.
I approve. And I made my own sparkly Team Edward shirt. HOOZAH!
And, you may be able to see in that picture above, my hair was ridiculously long, but for good reason. My fabulous hairdresser Jacqueline was pregnant (clear back in November when I got it cut last) and had her son in December. She FINALLY came back to work last week so I was able to bug her for a haircut.

Me, 4/3/2010
I like to think I look more like a human being after that.
And James got a job! Settle down, it's seasonal. But, it's still a job. He's going to be doing lawn care and stuff like that (ergo the seasonal). He left on Sunday for training and he'll be gone for a few days still. Chase misses him and keeps demanding when he will return. I was a llama and didn't even think to take the week off and go with him to Spokane. So, I'm a llama here in Walla Walla, working, and he's in Spokane training. Oh, my cookies are done so I'd better yank them out before they burn.
Chase looks soooo cute, and I really like the blanket. I love love love your llama reference =] Can't wait to see what kind of cookies you made...
ReplyDelete