Monday, September 27, 2010

Good news!

Ok, I've been sitting on this for like 2 weeks and it's been killing me.

James got a job.

OMGWTFBBQ!

I know right?

He went in for the interview on the 13th and it was a pretty long interview. He said that it went well and the very next day, he got a call saying that the guy wanted to hire him. But, he wouldn't be starting until the 27th. 2 friggin weeks.

2 weeks I've sat on this because I didn't want to jinx it. Today was his first day.
He is working for Friendly Computers. He came home today with 3 purple button up shirts, a leather work bag and a purple Blackberry. The job is over in the Tri Cities, so it's not too bad. I'm so happy that he has a job doing what he likes, and a job that he knows when he will leave. The last job a few months ago was a nightmare. You never knew when he was getting home so it was a blessing when he got laid off from it, even though it was a job. But he should be home by 6 every night, and I can't complain about that at all.

So hooray for James!!

2 comments:

  1. I know that I already told you this, but I'm so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks fool. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Jason.

    ReplyDelete