Saturday, November 27, 2010

Snow is evil (says I)

It started snowing the other day, and not just a few piddly flakes. I mean SNOW.

Chase couldn't be more excited. Apparently, he LOVES snow. I remember when we got him, his previous owner Amy said that he loves to flip the snow around with his head and just play play play. I wasn't quite sure of what she meant until I saw him in the deep snow.

What is it all??

Oh yeah, SNOW!!

Why is he covered in snow??

This is why. Face first.

Dig dig dig

Snow angel

Crazy puppy.

Hai! Want to come play?

Snow puppy

Face first ma!

He was convinced that I threw his tennis ball somewhere in the snow. I really didn't, but he thought that I did. He would shove his head in the snow, and when he was done looking, flip his head back out throwing snow EVERYWHERE. He is such a silly little puppy.

He wants more snow, I don't. So far, I am loosing that battle.

2 comments:

  1. Chase looks so cute with face covered in snow =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to smoosh his little face. He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete