Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cookin Mama

I found a new blog while looking for a pie recipe for Thanksgiving and found a recipe for soft pretzels that I HAD to try. So after debating it I finally got brave. The recipe is super easy and the pretzels are tasty. I need to work on my pretzel skills because they LOOK crappy, but taste oh so delicious.

Soft Pretzels

Not pretty, but delicious.

They didn't get as brown as the other ladies did, but they were perfect.

Then I found another recipe that looked SO yummy. I changed the recipe a little bit and didn't use a WHOLE onion because by the time I got half of a medium onion chopped up it was a LOT of onion. That and if I kept going I was going to lose my eyeballs.
And I used a bistro blend of wild rice that had really nice texture. It made for a super yummy dinner and a super filling dinner. I have enough for an army so I'm going to give some to my momma.

So here it is, Cheesy Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole




Super yummy. I'd recommend it. James loved it too, and he can be a little weird about rice sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. That chicken rice stuff looks good. You should post the recipe or send it to me =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was yummy. The recipe link is right above the first photo. =]

    ReplyDelete