Sunday, April 24, 2011

I'm not dead (yet)

Just wanted to throw it out there that hey, I am still alive. It's been a busy few weeks since Buster passed away. I have him back in a temp box (still looking for the perfect urn for him) but for now, he is in one, with my cocker spaniel salt and pepper shakers next to him and a wonderful card I got from my friend Morgan.

We've been to a birthday party, played a lot with our niece Emily, got started on a small overhaul of our front yard, made a shadow box for our wedding, and I baked a few dozen cookies and even tried out a tasty new recipe that I can't wait to share.

But I got this cold you see. It makes it so I don't want to do anything. I still have photos to crop and stories to write. But this cold...doesn't want me to do it.

This is day 2 of my cold protest. And I'm not winning.

But I am still here. Barely. In a NyQuil induced haze.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I'm sorry to hear about Buster! And the cold! You need some much deserved rest and relaxation :)

    Sending good vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete