Friday, July 8, 2011

Just then I found a note in my pocket that said....

Day twenty-seven - A song that you wish you could play

I can't play anything besides a clarinet (and it's been a few years since I've done that...) but if I could play something else I would want to play a New Found Glory song. Sometimes their music is SO APPROPRIATE and I just want to make people a mix cd to hopefully open their eyes and listen. I've tried to learn guitar before, and it's a fail. Something with me being left handed and I can't quite grasp how to do it right handed and doing it the wrong way just feels odd. My brother was able to learn, but I sadly couldn't. Too mind bending. ANYWAY...

Day twenty-seven - A song that you wish you could play

I choose: New Found Glory - Listen To Your Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment