Monday, July 4, 2011

Whenever I'm alooooooone with yoooooouuuu

Day twenty-three - A song that you want to play at your wedding

I've already had my wedding. And I didn't want a traditional wedding song. I love music, so having a normal wedding song was just insane to me. The normal is so boring! So James and I looked at our music, and actually came up with a bunch of songs that we wanted to play at the wedding and afterwards. But I got to pick what I walked down the aisle to.

Thankfully, 311 had my answer. Also, big ups to The Cure for the original song. But I had to have the 311 version.

Day twenty-three - A song that you want to play at your wedding

I choose:311 - Love Song

What other music did I have at my wedding? Why I have the cd listing...

1. Love Song - 311
2. Here In Your Arms - Hellogoodbye
3. In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel
4. Everywhere - Yellowcard
5. Love and Affection - Nelson
6. All You Need Is Love - The Beatles
7. Geeks In Love - Lemon Demon
8. My Best Friend - Weezer
9. Heat Of The Moment - Asia
10. Papa Gene's Blues - The Monkees
11. You And Me - Lifehouse
12. I'd Do Anything - Simple Plan
13. I Believe In A Thing Called Love - The Darkness
14. Always - Blink 182
15. Still - Alanis Morissette

No comments:

Post a Comment