Day twenty-six - A song that you can play on an instrument
Dude, seriously THANK GOD FOR BAND. I can play quite a few different songs, only on my clarinet though. Because Air Guitar and Air Drums don't count right??? Which is too bad, because I'm good at both of them.
I have my clarinet at my moms house. With a bunch of my old pep band music. And marching band music. Stuff I think I was supposed to give back to my band teacher. It's been 10 years and he retired, I don't think that he will care.
Some of my best memories were from high school band. I loved it. And this was one of the first songs that he had us learn when I was a freshman. I probably have 4 copies of the half sheet music in my case.
Day twenty-six - A song that you can play on an instrument
I choose: Chicago - 25 or 6 to 4
No comments:
Post a Comment