Saturday, October 23, 2010

Oooh pretty

So about a month ago I was in WalMart and just about died...they had Hard Candy. When I was like 12 I went into a Nordstroms and saw Hard Candy in the makeup department. It was so cool and different. I mean, they had weird colored nail polish out in the open long before many other places. And with names like Vinyl, Love Child, Trailer Trash, I was entertained. Plus, it was really long lasting nail polish. I got as many colors as I could (but they were fairly expensive, like $20.00 a bottle).

Over the years they moved away from nail polish so I just had to deal with that and what I had. Eventually I ran all out of the nail polish and I was sad. Until last month. I saw the makeup display, complete with nail polish, and I got so happy.

Everything is cheaper now, LOTS cheaper. And they always had great makeup so I may have to update my stash eventually. In regards to the nail polish though, I'm back on track.

So I've picked up a few. Like 7. And they are still just as awesome as they ever were.

L to R: The End (black), Pretty In Punk (bright pink), Envy (dark green with peacock tones), Lava (bright red with super glitter), Wicked (black with silver glitter), Zombie (purple and blue glitter), Mischief (orange glitter).

3 of them are the special Halloween nail polish and I LOOOOOOVE it.

Wicked, Zombie and Mischief

So it's my obsession again. I'm so glad that they brought back the nail polish. It was always my favorite. Their makeup is great too, and so far the little bit I have I'm impressed with, but it's the nail polish that takes me back to being 12 again.

No comments:

Post a Comment