So long before we got Chase, James's mom got us a christmas present that was a BEAUTIFUL bedding set. We both loved it and it was a good thing to have. I think before hand we had one other comforter and just random sheet sets.
We were using the other comforter when we got him, but then we decided to put our nice snazzy one on the bed and use it. It was going pretty well, but Chase didn't want to sleep on the bed as much with that one. About 2 months ago I went to go to sleep and I grabbed ahold of the comforter...and it was wet.
Chase, in his complete and utter dislike of that comforter, peed on it. The dog who has never peed in our house, peed on the comforter. So we had to take it off (and everything else, even though it didn't go beyond the comforter, never take chances!) and wash it really really well.
Then we had to put the set away for fear he would do it again. But now we are back to the sad original comforter which is well used and kind of old. And it's very boring. I liked the other one because it was interesting. After looking around for 2 months, I finally found one that I liked and that wouldn't bother Chase.
So he seems to approve. It was just the weirdest thing. He literally threw a tantrum about a blanket.


HAHAHA, this is the funniest thing (not him peeing but him being a brat child) because I can totally relate with my fur babies =]
ReplyDeleteThe things that we do for our fur babies.
ReplyDelete