James liked it better than the other mac and cheese, but he still doesn't really like it. Chalk up another fail in my attempt to find a mac and cheese that isn't Kraft that he likes to eat.

Mac and Cheese

Yummy bowl of goodness
Mine didn't come out as creamy as her's looked. Not sure why. Followed the instructions and everything. Oh well. I won't have to worry about making it again. And yes, I did use a different pasta. I've been only buying Multi-Grain pasta (since I had to find many ways to get my cholesterol down) and that stuff is better for you. I've adjusted to the taste (it's a little different than normal) and so has James.
But he still doesn't like pasta. Except my lasagna. That I can get away with atleast 2 times a month. I'm going to try a new kind this week, hopefully he will like it too.
He gets a lot of use out of that blanket. He really does love it.


Ohhh, that mac&cheese looks yummy. I love Annie's Eats blog. Chase looks so cute under that blanket.
ReplyDeleteI love her blog too! I've saved so many recipes from it that I can't wait to try.
ReplyDelete