Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Why is everyone having babies?

My mom commissioned me to make a baby blanket for a boy. I swear I've made about 5 baby blankets for her for some of her co-workers. They just keep having babies!!

So here was a boy one that I made. Then I decided to make one that was more girly and just add it to my stash. I have like 3 blankets for girls. Everyone seems to be having boys though. It is quite weird.

For a boy

For a girl

I know that I probably could of gotten a little more creative but these are just simple and really easy. I saw a pinwheel one that I wanted to do. I started it, but then didn't like the color combination. It looked too heavy. And I was using pastels. So I'm hopefully going to start that one up again and it can be for either a boy or a girl.

I really need to work on my homemade stuff for the 5 people I owe it too. I've just been racking my brain on some of the ideas for a few people because I don't want to do something boring.

Now start having girl babies so these blankets have a home to go to!

No comments:

Post a Comment