Sunday, August 21, 2011

Minnesota, yah, you betcha (part 3)

SUNDAY!! Sunday funday. We got to see more of Minnesota on Sunday. Jimmy, Jill, and Christopher took us to Gooseberry falls and Split Rock Lighthouse. It was extremely pretty at both places. The light house was on Lake Superior, which was disgustingly beautiful. I took so many pictures, so many pretty pictures. I'll just share some of my favorites of each. There isn't much of a story to the day. We walked along the falls, stopping at the different levels and wandering in the water. Taking pictures of the falls. Standing on the edge and looking down. Then when we went to the lighthouse we got a little tour with history about why the light house was there and the different buildings. So, enough of my babbling, here are the photos.
















After our day of fun, we headed back down to Minneapolis to sleep in a hotel so we could be there on time for our flight the next morning. But you know, we were there on time for our flight but some one held it up...

What is that???

Air Force ONE!?!?!

OBAMA, I SEE YOU.

So, all in all it was a good trip. Nice to see another state (literally the whole state) and spend time with family. And get cockblocked at the airport by the President.

Oh, and where I got the idea for the title of these series of entries...

No comments:

Post a Comment