Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Quick now...

Work is stressing me out.

I'm trying to be better about relaxing.

I've been meaning to write about our honeymoon trip (in installments) but when my brain stops melting from work (and this insane heat) I might be able to organize a thought.

I am excited though. We found a color to paint the living room and a color to paint the kitchen/dining room. Plus my free paint arrived from Glidden yesterday that I kinda picked out for our bedroom.

So many projects. Not enough time. ARG. Plus I've started a new blanket for our couch, I still have Paul and Malisa's baby blanket, I wanted to do another baby blanket for another pregnant friend...AH!!!! Too much.

On a happy note, Buster is feeling better. Infact, he's feeling so great he got all dressed up this weekend:
My dog is extremely awesome and coo

No comments:

Post a Comment