I had seen the idea on Bakerella's site, and what a better time than any to try something new.

They were interesting to make and get in those jars. In the directions she says to "Pack everything in tightly." She wasn't kidding. The first one I did I had to keep because well...I could barely get everything in there. And I wanted to change things up a little. One jar is M&M's and regular choc chips. The second jar is M&M's, regular and butterscotch chips. And the third jar is Reeses pieces and regular choc chips. Variety is the spice of life I guess. So I made those for the basket and I threw these together...
Harvest cookies!!
They were interesting to make and get in those jars. In the directions she says to "Pack everything in tightly." She wasn't kidding. The first one I did I had to keep because well...I could barely get everything in there. And I wanted to change things up a little. One jar is M&M's and regular choc chips. The second jar is M&M's, regular and butterscotch chips. And the third jar is Reeses pieces and regular choc chips. Variety is the spice of life I guess. So I made those for the basket and I threw these together...
I liked the idea of them. They came out pretty cool. And I was crafty person #1 at work. I'm sure I'll be told to do the whole basket next time. Boooo. I am going to bake up my jar that I screwed up on a little and see how they come out. Hopefully, they will be nummy.
I also just stole James's phone to get some weird panoramic pictures that he took while we were gone a few weeks ago. And some of them may look a little weird, and it's because he has to move the camera to get the full shot and well, people move. But the pictures are kinda cool.





Mom, Dave, Jimmy, John and some lady I don't know.

It's Uncle John!

In a church

This is the greatest example of the difference in lightbulbs.
Hopefully I can get those cookies made soon and post pictures. I'm sure they will be very fall and delicious.
Look at you with your bad self =]
ReplyDeleteI love love love these fool.