Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's a little early but...

Since James and I have our own home and our first Thanksgiving in it is coming up (I know that technically we moved in the Friday before Thanksgiving LAST year but that hardly counts seeing as that week we were moving and didn't have crap unpacked) and we've decided to take on the duty.

We're going to have Thanksgiving at our place. Yikes.

I've made parts of Thanksgiving dinner over the years, but never the big one. Turkey.

I have no idea what I'm doing. So I've been scouring some of the food blogs Morgan showed me to find something that will work. I think I can make everything else that you make at Thanksgiving.
And I'm excited because I get to try the recipe Shirley gave me for pie crust. I've never made that myself either (always store bought ones...).

Here's to a Thanksgiving of firsts. Now I just need to find that turkey recipe...

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!! I love Thanksgiving and have been looking for some different idea's too. I'm not making turkey this year but I will keep my eye open for some good recipes. Let me know what your making =]

    ReplyDelete