James had measured the space before we left and we looked at all their shelves. And they had a HUGE amount of them. We finally settled on this one and I LOVE IT.

It sits just below the cupboards and the glass shelf is held up by this small almost wedge like support. It's great. We also went by The Container Store and picked up a sprinkle rack for Morgan and grabbed another one to actually use with...spices!

EEEE I love it. I had a great idea when I was filling them and put flour in one of the shakers. You know how they say "dust with flour" some recipes? I've made it that much easier (I hope). And the second to last one on the top row is my FAVORITE thing.

It sits just below the cupboards and the glass shelf is held up by this small almost wedge like support. It's great. We also went by The Container Store and picked up a sprinkle rack for Morgan and grabbed another one to actually use with...spices!
EEEE I love it. I had a great idea when I was filling them and put flour in one of the shakers. You know how they say "dust with flour" some recipes? I've made it that much easier (I hope). And the second to last one on the top row is my FAVORITE thing.
Garlic Bread seasoning.
This stuff so SO GOOD. It makes the best garlic bread hands down. Just some french bread, some melted butter and sprinkle this stuff on...it's epic. EPIC.
Bit by bit, our little house is coming together.
I love your shelf, not only does it look hot it's also convenient. Your garlic bread seasoning looks bomb (I make the one from OurBestBites, it's pretty good) and what a smart girl you are with putting some flour in one of your shakers =]
ReplyDeleteThe shelf is awesome. It's also cool because we can take the shelf down and clean it, since it just slides into place.
ReplyDeleteThat is the same garlic bread seasoning I made! I saw it and had to try it and I fell in love and will never go back.
I felt pretty proud of myself when I thought of that flour trick. I'll have to see if it really works.