I was so tired after my 3 days of baking, it took me a while to put this up.
The thing I was really excited to make for the work party was this: Shortbread brownies
Except, the greatest part about them is I'm using candy cane kisses instead. They are the greatest invention ever. And it makes sense that they would be so good in brownies.
They were fairly easy, the only hard part was unwrapping all of those kisses. And not eating 50 of them at the same time. Without further ado...the progress.
They went over very well. Actually, all of the goodies did. And I even had a few left over for James, which he was very happy with. He didn't want to be left out of the goodie train.
Other good news, we got our tree up, finally. And exchanged our christmas ornaments. James always finds great ones for me. I do okay on his, but the ones he gets me are always great.






I forgot to ask how those brownies were but by the looks of them they look like they were KILLER. I've gotta make them.
ReplyDelete