

Then I played with some dark funfetti yarn with some normal acrylic yarn mixed in. I kind of like the difference in the ends.


Then this weird black and rainbow yarn that I always thought looked pretty. It made for an interesting pattern when worked into a scarf. I kinda like it. If I could just get the rainbow part to stripe without the weird black spots, it might look even cooler. But that is just the way that the yarn works.


Then I decided to make a scarf for my step mom Rita and my dad. I found this pretty green fuzzy yarn that I had used a different color of to make a blanket a few years ago. It is super warm and super soft.

Then, last year I got some Jiffy yarn from James in a pretty red/maroon and a dark blue. I never quite knew what to do with it. Then I figured that it would probably make a pretty scarf. So I made my dad a scarf out of that yarn. It's pretty warm and soft.

Since I finished all of these in less than a month...I'm a tad scarfed out. But they are interesting to make. And I'm just glad I can make them now.
Love love love them. I'll take 1 of each =]
ReplyDelete