Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sew I can sew (part one)

So now that Christmas has passed (which was extremely busy, more on that later...) I can finally share the gifts that I made for my family. Well, I can't share my brother's stuff because he is currently in Afghanistan and will not get Christmas till he comes home in May...but I can share others. I'm going to try and break the entries down as best as I can so there isn't one giant entry.

First up - James
James only picked one of these fabrics, and it was by accident actually. It was the first one, the red hearts.


Closeup


 Closeup


 Closeup


Closeup

Red hearts, puppies, gaming and the United States. The states fabric was perfect as he is now going to be traveling across the country. The gamer fabric...oh man. Morgan actually found the fabric when she was looking for fabric for her hubby Jason. It's pretty awesome.

Next - Debbie (James's mother)


 Closeup


 Closeup

James's mom loves being a teacher and from what James says, she loves coffee. I really love the coffee pillowcase, and the detail on the white strip of the fabric. 

Next up - Tiffany (James' sister)


 Closeup


Closeup

I've known for a long time that Tiffany loves Mickey Mouse (and Disney in general) so that pillowcase was easy. But then what? Tiffany said that she loved all kinds of animals and colors, Zebra being one of them. How could I pass this up?

So that is the first entry of pillowcases...only 8 million more to go. Just kidding. Maybe like 3 more.

No comments:

Post a Comment