First - Dad
![]() |
| Closeup |
![]() |
| Closeup |
I've made dad chili pepper stuff in the past, so of course the fabric was perfect once I found it. It took me a while to figure out what his second pillowcase should be, but once I saw the flamingos I knew that had to be it. It's a long running joke. But it made a cute (yet manly) pillowcase.
Next - Rita
![]() |
| Closeup |
![]() |
| Closeup |
Next - Tifanie (Rita's daughter)
![]() |
| Closeup |
![]() |
| Closeup |
Next - Earl (Tifanie's husband)
![]() |
| Closeup |
![]() |
| Closeup |
So, I don't know Earl that well at all. We play Words With Friends and talk a little, but I've never met him really. Tifanie told me that he loves the color grey and the tv show Dallas. The grey pillowcase was fairly easy to make. They don't make a whole lot of interesting grey fabric, but I was able to find something that worked. Dallas however...that was a tough one. But I was willing to meet the challenge.
I found cowboy hats that looked like the ones they wore in the show, and then the bandana fabric I saw in a few photos, and the plaid fabric was like one of those jackets that they would wear in the 70's/80's. All in all, it was an abstract way of doing Dallas, but I tried.
One last entry, I promise...
















No comments:
Post a Comment