Sunday, December 18, 2011

This:

This is why I love crocheting for other people and giving them something I made: the photos of them enjoying what I made. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Also, I get a joy out of giving ANYTHING I made to other people. Baking, crafty, you name it, it makes me happy.

So when I found out my friend Janet was pregnant, and with a girl, I knew which blanket I was going to give to her. It was the first one that sprang to mind when she said she had a girl.

Now I give you Meredith (aka Thorberta) being a fantastic blanket model:


And it just makes me happy. Baby on a rainbow blanket? Cuteness overload.

2 comments:

  1. You have some incredible talent Annie! I was actually going to ask you to do a blanket for me once I had found out what we were having. Of course I am very willing to pay for your time and supplies. my daughter loved a couple of crocheted blankets when she was a baby especially during the summer which we will be going into once our boy is born and I would really love to have one when he is born. If you are interested please let me know and we can talk colors. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely I will do a blanket for your soon to be baby boy!
    What colors were you thinking?

    ReplyDelete